- Members Only
Welcome to the Cincinnati AMA!
With 500 members in the Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area and more than 100 events each year, our chapter ranks in the top tier of the more than 75 AMA chapters across the country.
The Cincinnati AMA is a community of marketers providing knowledge-sharing forums, information resources, leadership and relationship-building opportunities to marketing professionals.
For the individual member, the Cincinnati AMA provides professional development opportunities that support the marketer’s career advancement. We provide our members opportunities to:
- Build relationships within local, regional, national and global marketing communities
- Access essential marketing best practices and resources provided by the international organization
- Share knowledge with and learn from fellow marketers and thought leaders by participating in shared interest groups (SIGs), monthly luncheon meetings and topic focused workshops and panels. Members can further enhance their skills by volunteering as a committee member or leader within the organization
By encouraging and supporting employees to become involved and participate in the Cincinnati AMA, corporations and other businesses can:
- Gain exposure in the local marketing community through sponsorship
- Enlist support for their marketing team members through membership (benchmarking, training, and knowledge)
- Enhance the leadership/project management skills development of their marketing staff through board and/or committee involvement
- Access a vibrant pool of new marketing talent
Enjoy your visit on our site, and please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We encourage you to take the opportunity to advance your professional development in the year ahead through involvement in the Cincinnati AMA!